Butler University in Indianapolis has gone out and bought mentors on the open market, paying them to serve in that role for their undergraduate business majors. A school in a city the size of Indianapolis can do this, given the number of people around town (including alumni) who enjoy helping young people………….. Career MENTORSHIP is much more important than placement rate.
Mentorship In College
No results found.
- Colleges Change Their Priorities During A Recession
- Help At Dartmouth For Those Earning Over $125,000. No Loans & Replaced With Grants.
- Hottest Skills To Have & Jobs With Fastest Wage Growth In Tech
- Tips On Writing A Scholarship Essay
- Achievement Losses Will Become Permanent If Parents And Community Leaders Rely On Funds From The Rescue Plan To Solve The Gap.